A Respected Jackson, Mississippi Law Firm
For more than 20 years, Begley Law Firm, PLLC has been committed to providing outstanding legal services to our clients whether they are private individuals, businesses or local officials. Clients find our boutique law firm accessible and responsive and benefit from the focused, personal attention they receive. We take the time to understand your legal concerns and goals. We strive for excellence while applying cost-effective solutions as we endeavor to produce the best outcome for each client’s particular legal needs.Highlights of how the firm helps clients
As an AV® Preeminent™ rated* lawyer, Attorney Samuel L. Begley has represented various clients in the following matters:
- Individuals and employers in various labor and employment law matters
- Contractors, architects and engineers in connection with public contracting issues
- Environmental clients on permitting and regulatory enforcement issues before the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality, The Mississippi Department of Marine Resources, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Candidates for elective office and political committees in election-related matters
- Lobbying the Mississippi Legislature on various issues including hazardous waste, gaming and liquor regulation
- Public works related municipal bond issues
- Local governments and private parties on municipal annexation, urban renewal, police use of force, utilities, planning and zoning
- Small and medium sized businesses in connection with creation, organization and governance
- Casino companies in licensure and development matters;
We deliver unparalleled legal support to our clients in the following legal areas:
- Labor and Employment Law
- State and Local Government Law
- Commercial Transactions and Business Organization
- Administrative Law
- Constitutional Law
- Election Law
Successfully serving clients in Jackson, Mississippi
Begley Law Firm, PLLC represents individuals, businesses and local governments in the greater Jackson area and statewide throughout Mississippi.
Meeting your legal needs in Jackson, Mississippi
To discuss our services and potential representation of your important legal issues, call Begley Law Firm, PLLC at 601-203-4022 or contact the firm online to schedule a consultation.
——————————————————————————————————————————– *CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process and its ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards. AV Preeminent is a significant rating accomplishment; a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.